The Colorado Council of Black Nurses, Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible.
Recent grants include:
- HIV/AIDS Collaborative grant with DPS and Denver Department of Health
- Colorado State Department of Health and Environment Minority Health: Prostate, Cardiovascular, and Pulmonary Diseases among people of Ethnic Diversity.
- Mayor's Office of Workforce Development - used to assist individuals to become Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
- Denver VA - Nursing 2001 - worked with the Urban League of Metropolitan Denver to train at risk students to become RNs
- Blacks in Government - Train individuals to self-examine for hypertension and diabetes
- Hand-up Program
If you are interested in giving to CCBN, please send donations to:
Colorado Council of Black Nurses
PO Box 7272
Denver, CO 80207